@sonamkapoor wearing the red bow neck midi dress by designer @eshaanijayaswal for #thezoyafactor poster. Styling done by @theiatekchandaney
If you have watched this epic movie Manikarnika then you must have loved Kangana in every scene, every look. Choose which famous look of Kangana from the movie is your favourite among these A, B & C.
Do you want to see how this bombshell posed & shot for this fashion photoshoot? Swipe Left to watch the behind the scene video. @ameeshapatel9 @subisamuel
Bollywood was the biggest source of bringing new fashion trends in India & with time it has not faded a bit. From Mumtaz to Deepika, every single actress has made saree more iconic with time. There was a time, when directors specially used to put a song in the movie, where he could show his heroine`s sexy avtar through saree. There are few actresses who have made few sarees iconic in Bollywood, which symbolizes the epitome of sarees in hindi cinema. Here are these :
1. Mumtaz : Mumtaz oragnge saree with golden border in a movie Bhramchari is the perfect example to show how movie creates fashion trends in India. This style became so famous that even today, young girls like to carry this style.
source : Indiatoday
2. Sridevi : Remember “Mr.India” ? Yes the same movie where the villain called “Mugambo”. In the same movie there was one romantic song between Sridevi & Anil Kapoor. In this song, Sridevi wore a blue chiffon plain sari which became a sort of sex symbol of 90s. Her blue sari style showed, that even sari can make you look sexy.
source : 3.bp.blogspot
3. Madhuri Dixit : The sensational beauty of 90s who created a buzz in India with her killer smile and dance moves created a box office history from the movie “Hum Aapke Hein Kaun“. In a song, she wore a purple saree which became so hit, that every single lady in India tried to copy her saree style. Not only this, her purple saree became kind of symbol for the movie.
source : wonderwardrobes
4. Aishwarya Rai Bachchan : One of the biggest blockbuster of its time “Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam” gave rise to Ms.India Aishwarya Rai by showing her true acting skills & real beauty. Her saree collection in second half of the movie brought a new kind of saree trend in India, specially her red net saree. That was the main time, when net sarees were introduced to the Indian women which till today, is been loved my most.
source : youtube
5. Priyanka Chopra : “Dostana” is one of the most fashionable movie in India. Be it hairstyle, western look or saree look, everything became so popular that every girl tried to get the same look. Her plain peaches silver saree in the song so such a hit, that every other young girl tried the same look for weddings.
source : utsavpedia
6. Deepika Padukone : She is one of the most successful actresses currently. Her real life style is equally fabulous as her real look. “Ye Jawani Hai Diwani” was her consecutive hit in the same year. Besides her acting in the movie, her fashion style was noticed the most. Her royal blue saree worn in the movie in cocktail party song in a western style was so loved at it showed that if wear in a style with right attitude & confidence, even saree can make you look fashionista even in the occasion like cocktail parties.
source : giftideaz
We are not yet over with “Veere Di Wedding”. @vdwthefilm has brought up amazing new fashion trends. Kareena Kapoor Khan wearing a blue crop top with a tank top & matching plazzo in first picture.
In second picture she is wearing a cherry printed crop shirt during her vacation scene in Thailand. Both the uppers are from @cord.in & styled by @rheakapoor
The ‘Sunny Sunny girl’ of B-Town, Evelyn Sharma will soon be seen in the multi-starrer blockbuster movie – Saaho with Prabhas in the lead. The actress will be seen performing hardcore action sequences for the first time as opposed to the comic roles which she has attempted in the past and is undergoing rigorous training and extensive workout to nail the scenes. Shouldering the stunts, the ‘Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewaani’ actress has been training for Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) & kickboxing to perfect her act. Recently, news around her shedding around 10 kilos for the role was doing the rounds, and now with this special training, Evelyn is making sure that she leaves no stones turned to give her best performance in the movie.
Well! hats off to the dedication which the German beauty is putting in to nail her scenes with utmost perfection. Not only the action, but she is also taking some Telugu lessons from none other than her wonderful co-star Prabhas to master the dialect. Certainly, it won’t be wrong to call Evelyn as Ms. Perfectionist now. Kudos to her efforts and all we can say is get ready for some “kickass” action. Stay tuned to know more on the space.
“People will stare, make it worth their while”- These lines by Harry Winston suits perfectly on Sonam Kapoor’s look from the song “#Tareefan” from her upcoming film “Veere Di Wedding”. Sonam Kapoor is wearing an orange sexy crop top with a tulle skirt. Most important her bangles are adding a glitter in her style which is much needed in this look. @sonamkapoor @vdwthefilm Jewellery by : @mahesh_notandass
Sonam Kapoor is in news these days for two weddings. One is her real & the other one is her upcoming film “Veere Di Wedding”. The new song from the film “Tareefan” is becoming popular but We can’t get over from Sonam’s sexy look in the song. @sonamkapoor wearing a tulle dress with a satin corset & sequinned shorts by @sunainakhera.