We all have seen all black look, we have seen all white look, even denim on denim look. But this is one of the most iconic most fashionable look we have seen in ages. All Denim Look! Denim Shirt Dress accessorised with a denim obi belt and to complete the look peep toe denim thigh high boots. We would love to see more looks of this level. @aslisona you are a rockstar.
Bollywood and fashion always go hand in hand. The same glamour & glitz were witnessed last night at Vogue Beauty Awards 2019 which was held at JW Mariott, Mumbai in association with Reliance Trends where Bollywood divas were sparkling in sexy glamourous evening gowns. Though all kinds of designs, colours, styles, cuts of evening wear were seen but the most favoured loveable designs of the celebs were the slit gowns. I wonder how just a simple slit can make the whole outfit looks so glamourous and sexy. That slit makes the design look asymmetrical and gives the celeb an opportunity to flaunt those sexy legs for which she sheds so much sweat in the gym. Let see which celeb wore the best slit gowns at the event.
Kiara Advani (born Alia Advani on 31 July 1992) is an Indian actress who predominantly appears in Hindi along with some Telugu films. After making her acting debut in the 2014 comedy film Fugly, Advani went on to star in several commercial and critically successful films, such as the sports film M.S. Dhoni: The Untold Story (2016), the Netflix anthology film Lust Stories (2018), and the Telugu political drama Bharat Ane Nenu (2018).
Soon Kiara will be seen in Kabir Singh with Shahid Kapoor which is an upcoming Indian Hindi-language drama film written and directed by Sandeep Vanga. It is a remake of his own Telugu film Arjun Reddy(2017). Kiara keeps impressing fashion critics especially with her smart casual trendy looks. We find her looks apt for 2019 summer fashion. Lets have a look which can give you trendiest fashion ideas for these summers.
1. Translucent lace ruffles top with a short skirt.
2. Low high length shirt dress.
3. Solid red colour short shift dress.
4. Spaghetti strappy crop top with track pants.
5. Calf length camouflage deep neck jumpsuit.
6. Double denim.
7. Olive green spaghetti top with a camouflage print track pants.
8. One shoulder ruffled top with a colour dyed denim.
9. White crop top with ripped denim.
10. Sequinned slogan shift short dress.
11. Long bustier layered over a white short shirt dress.
12. Cut sleeves blazer dress.
13. Knotted printed shirt with a contrast colour short skirt.
14. Tank top with a colour dyed short denim skirt & a cap.
15. White tank top with a ripped denim and accessorized it with a printed scarf.
16. Matching set of printed cut sleeves top with a short skirt.
“There is a shade of Red for every woman” – Audrey Hepburn. This line goes perfectly on Bollywood divas who painted the town red with their Red colour looks at the recently held prestigious GQ Best Dressed Awards 2019. Majorly backless & plunging necklines styles ruled the red carpet looks of these Bollywood beauties. Lets look who wore what in Red at the event.
1. Rakul Preet Singh : Rakul wore a one shoulder asymmetric dress.
Outfit : Michelle Masono
Jewellery : Gehna Jewellera
Hmua : Subhu & Harsh Jariwala
Styling : Tanya Ghavri
Assisted by : Nidhi Jeswani
2. Katrina Kaif : Katrina wore a three piece backless suit.
Outfit : Nikhil Thampi
Makeup : Daniel Bauer
Hair : Amit Thakur
Styling : Beez Sharma
3. Sandeepa Dhar : Sandeepa opt for a deep neck full sleeves backless gown with a plunging neckline & a thigh high slit.
Outfit : Label D
Earrings : Hyberbole Accessories
Rings : Label Neophilia
Hmu : Mallika Jolly
Styling : Priyanka Mehra
4. Amruta Khanvilkar : She wore a strappy backless gown with a small slit in front & a plunging neckline.
Outfit : Swapnil Shinde
Styling : Neha Chaudhary
5. Tamannaah Bhatia : This hottie wore a short fitted leatherite dress with lapel & a long metal zipper.
Naomi Grace Scott (born 6 May 1993) is an English actress and singer. She starred as Kimberly Hart, the Pink Ranger, in the 2017 Power Rangersfilm, co-starred as Maddy Shannon in the science fiction drama series Terra Nova, and starred as Mohini “Mo” Banjaree in the Disney Channel original film Lemonade Mouth and as Megan in the TV series Life Bites. In 2015 Scott was named a Screen International Star of Tomorrow.
She came to international recognition when she played Princess Jasmine in the 2019 live action remake of Aladdin. In July 2018, Sony Pictures Entertainment confirmed that Scott will star as one of the three lead ‘Angels’ in the new 2019 Elizabeth Banks-directed reboot film of Charlie’s Angels, along with Kristen Stewart and Ella Balinska.
Naomi Scott has got impressive taste in fashion. Not only on redcarpet but also in promotional events and her street looks she is trendy in her styles. In this blog we are showing you her best fashion looks which even you would love to get inspire with.
“Yellow is capable of charming God”once said by legendary artist Vincent Van Gogh. Now we also agree after seen this Bollywood fashionista Rakul Preet Singh who this month will be seen in Bollywood film “De De Pyaar De” with Ajay Devgn & Tabu. After witnessing different styles of Rakul Preet in Yellow, we are certain that she must be in love with the yellow colour like the black is loved by the world. Since sunny summers of 2019 are at its peak, where everyone is relishing mangoes, fashion cannot keep itself away from this hot colour Yellow. Yellow is bold catchy colour which looks rich but risky if not carried correctly. In this fashion blog we are showing you how to style colour Yellow these summers like hottie Rakul Preet Singh in different styles.
1. Long Trench Dress : Yellow colour long trench dress with a slit & matching broad belt is so much 90s fashion but still look trendy. Trench style make the dress looks formal & slit detail make it look glamorous & apt for summers.
2. Indo-Western Dress : An asymmetric cut yellow dress with one side sleeveless & the other side covering your complete hand giving a style of a saree. Not only this, an embroidered or applique work border giving it more of a saree look. This style is great for a wedding cocktail party & or any similar occasion.
3. Yellow Off Shoulder Top : You look jaw drop gorgeous when you mix two hottest fashion trends. Here Rakul Preet look chic in an off shoulder loose fit yellow top, paired with a cropped denim & brown brogues shoes. Also we really loved her choice of adding a white strap smart watch rather any other style.
4. Yellow Polka Dot Dress : No summer fashion is complete without polka dots. A yellow colour polka dot dress can be considered classic when can never go out of fashion & neither you ca go wrong ever this look. This style looks girly & also comfortable for summers.
5. Yellow silk saree : Indian girl wardrobe cannot be consider complete if there is no saree. Wear a yellow silk saree especially if you have to attend a wedding in summers. Opt for a matching blouse, a neatly done centre parting hair style, jhumkas and heavy neck piece & trust me this is the best look & the only look which I feel fulfills the real meaning of Van Gogh saying.
6. Full sleeves round neck top : In India summers are not only known for mangoes but also for summer holidays. So if you are travelling to a hill station, war a yellow round neck top & combine it with a denim hot pants. It will make you look fashionista & also keeps you comfortable in this hot cold mix weather. Prefer sneakers with this look & top knot hairstyle.
7. Yellow formal trousers : Wear a yellow formal trousers in summers & it works as your best denim because you can pair it almost with everything and for any occasion. Going to market or for a coffee with a friend team it up with a white or any tshirt & when going for a formal meeting or office wear it with any shirt tucked in.
8. Plain matching Indian suit :If you a a girl who loves wearing Indian wear or in a mood to wear any then wearing a matching plain yellow suit is a great choice. Plain kurta, matching plain palazzo fitted trousers & a matching plain or printed dupatta. Choose silver Kolhapuri chappals & chunky oxidized jewelries with this look.
9. Leopard printed cut shoulder short dress : Prints look always trendy in summers & some prints like Leopards never go out of fashion. Cut shoulder short dress will make you look stylish, girly, trendy & leopard print will make the simple dress look summer perfect.
10. Matching cape & high waist shorts : Matching yellow colour cape & high waist shorts whether plain or printed looks stylish. Yellow usually looks best with white colur so opt for yellow spaghetti or a tank top or any white crop top. Going for an IPL match, hang out with friends, college, movies or any occasion like this this look will make you stand out from the croud & sufficient to make even other girls to look at you in awe.
11. Yellow flower printed jacket : Thin material yellow colour flower printed jacket can be your life saviors even in summers. As we said, summers are also meant for holidays so strong chances may be of travelling to hill stations & travelling in a flight. So in both the situations this one jacket will balance your body temperature along with making you look fashionista.
12. One shoulder satin dress : Wear a one shoulder yellow colour satin dress if you have to attend a wedding cocktail party or going for clubbing. Satin fabric will slip over your body like a feather & one shoulder dress will make you look sexy yet cool in this hot weather.
A jumpsuit is a one-piece garment with sleeves and legs and typically without integral coverings for feet, hands or head. The original jump suit is the functional one-piece garment used by parachuters. The original skydivers’ jumpsuits were simple garments designed to insulate the body from the cold of high altitudes and minimize risk of covering important handles and grips. Today, however, the garment has found other uses. Jumpsuits are generally regarded as a garment of convenience, as they are simpler to launder, put on and remove than an ensemble outfit.
Jumpsuit has become an integral part of women fashion. Recently Bollywood celebs like Deepika Padukone, Kareena Kapoor Khan & Ananya Pandey were spotted in Denim Jumpsuit, so we took it as a comeback of Denim Jumpsuits in fashion 2019. So what are you waiting for girls, get ready with your shopping bags and this must top the list of your shopping. In this fashion blog we guide you on different styles of Denim Jumpsuits you can flaunt this latest hot trend like Bollywood divas.
1. Strappy Denim Jumpsuit : Wear a dark tone light washed relax fit denim jumpsuit like Simba starer Sara Ali Khan. To accessories the look add a clutch & hoops and you are ready.
2. Flared full sleeves with same fabric long belt : Wear a full sleeves heavy washed denim jumpsuit with a same fabric long belt. To break the monotony, opt for a contrast colour footwear. Rest keep the look minimal like Padmaavat starer Deepika Padukone.
3. Cargo Pants style with front zipper :“Student Of The Year 2” star Ananya Pandey was spotted in Denim Jumpsuit at the airport. We just cant get over with this ultra chic style. Front long metal zipper details with elasticity on the waist, long cargo pants style pockets, diagonal pocket details on top with metal zips, folded hem, pull over sleeves, sneakers, retro style sunglasses, a cross messenger bag & a heavy washed denim. Whoa! Its the best style, my personal favourite which you can look for.
4. Nehru Collar belted jumpsuit :Kareena Kapoor Khan who was last seen in Veere Di Wedding is one Bollywood celeb who can make even a tshirt, pyjama & a chappal look stylish. We loved the Begum’s look of Denim Jumpsuit. Nehru collar denim jumpsuit in full sleeves accessorised with a small handbag and white sneakers. The matching belt is an interesting design detail make it look stylish.
5. Bustier style Denim Jumpsuit :“Luka Chuppi” starer Kriti Sanon is quite famous in Bollywood’s fashion circuit now. Loved her bustier style body fitted Denim Jumpsuit. Contrast colour stitching details with metal buttons are making it look funky yet stylish. You can wear it with or without a white tank top. Wear silver oxidised jewelleries with it.
6. Denim Jumpsuit with Lapel collar : Our very own international desi girlPriyanka Chopra who was seen in Hollywood’s blockbuster Baywatch is not only popular in India for her fashion styles but also have a hue following in west as well. We loved her dark washed denim jumpsuit with Lapel collar & metal buttons details. Its chic & apt for your semi formal look.
7. Asymmetric Denim Jumpsuit : A talent power house Kalank starer Alia Bhatt showing asymmetric tube style Denim Jumpsuit accessorized with chunky jewelleries.
8. Plain Denim Jumpsuit :Nimrat Kaur who was seen in Airlift jumpsuit is perfect for girls who want to keep the look simple yet trendy. No front opening, no stitching details or any other details like zips or buttons in front. Just a plain strappy belted denim jumpsuit & minimal look.
9. Front Buttoned Denim Jumpsuit :“Lipstic Under My Burkha” hottie Aahana Kumra showing a different style denim jumpsuit which because of it cuts gives an illusion of double denim look because of front metal buttons opening & a tan belt. Its a great style if you dont want to make your style look obvious.
Polka dot is a pattern consisting of an array of large filled circles of the same size. America’s love affair with the polka dot began, perhaps, in 1926, when Miss America was photographed in a polka dot swimsuit. Shortly after, in 1928, Disney introduced its cartoon darling Minnie Mouse wearing a red polka dot dress and matching bow. Throughout the 1930s, polka dot dresses appeared in stores, the fabric suddenly subversive, nipped in by ribbons and accentuated with bows. In 1940, the woozy melody of Frank Sinatra’s ballad “Polka Dots and Moonbeams” captured the height of America’s polka dot mania — that spring, the Los Angeles Times assured its readers, “You can sign your fashion life away on the polka-dotted line, and you’ll never regret it.” The word “polka” itself derives from the Polish for “Polish woman” — in Czech, it translates to “little woman or girl.” Polka dots are inherently diminutive, automatically feminine. Today, when we wear them, we inherit their complicated legacy from the women that have worn them before us — women who have negotiated the shifting realm of trying to rock a dot and be taken seriously at the same time.
Today we find polka dots in every women`s wear category, be it bikini, or a dress or even a jumpsuit. Since Bollywood & celebrities are the most powerful fashion influencers in India, even they cant keep themselves away from the love of polka dots. You will spot celebs frequently flaunting their love of polka dots every other day, especially in summers. So since summers are in its full colours, we thought to give you new style ideas of Polka Dots which like these Bollywood fashionistas, even you may also wear & love.
1.Off Shoulder short Dress : Wear an off shoulder polka dots short dress with ruffles & bell sleeves like Good News actress Kiara Advani. Wear it with a plain pointed heels.
2. Matching seperates : Choose matching seperates where a top is an off shoulder tube with balloon sleeves & a fitted short skirt with a slight slit making the look retro & sexy. Recently Student Of The Year 2 starer cutie Ananya Pandey wore polka dots at an event. Opt for sneakers with it.
3. A Tube dress : Recently got famous beautyful “Aankh maarey” girl Sara Ali Khan spotted in a polka dots tube dress in a minimal look with a plain peep toe heels. A trendy choice espeically if you are going for a Saturday evening fun.
4. Coat Suit : An epitome of hotness & fashion Malaika Arora showed this great style of polka dots where she wore a matching black polka dots short with a coat & a lace black crop top. To break the monotony of black & white adding a contrast bold colour clutch or string bag is a wise idea. You can also wear a polka dots pant suits with different coat style like peplum worn by Vani Kapoor.
4. Polka Dots Pallazo : Mix & match is always fun & creative. Deepika Padukone in her look played with colour as well as the pattern to mix & match. She wears an off shoulder white top with black stripes teamed up with a black palazzo with white polka dots. To accessories the look add just a light pendant & a watch.
5. Flimsy net dress : A proud international star of Indian origin our desi girl Priyanka Chopra shows a perfect example of how to look sexy yet stylish yet elegant. She wears a small polka dot flimsy net dress with a ruffled high colour & full sleeves. A deep neck strappy swimwear style inner making it sexy yet comfortable for summers. Her top bun hairstyle compliments the look well.
6. Halter neck maxi dress : Halter neck always look stylish and glamourous. A white polka dots halter neck maxi dress with a broad white belt is a real retro look & apt for summers. You can also add big 70 style sunglasses.
7. Double denim :Double denim look is as legendary as denim itself. This double denim look is chic, trendy and forever. A matching polka dots denim strappy crop top worn with a matching flared pants is cool for summers. But instead of heels we would suggest to go for sneakers with the look.
8. Indo-western saree : Fashion in India cannot be complete with a saree. A polka dots saree is one thing which majority of the celebs love in Bollywood. Shilpa Shetty who is also known for her chic looks, flaunting her curves in an Indo Western polka dots saree with plain tissue fabric high neck blouse. We also loved the idea of putting a belt on a waist.
9. Jumpsuit : Wearing a jumpsuit is girly yet fashionable. Wear a Polka Dots jumpsuit in any style and you look chic. Perfect attire for a coffee or any casual day out. Wear it any colour and any cut you look as gorgeous as Chitrangada Singh especially if you opt to wear it in your college.
10. An evening gown : Why not try Polka Dots on a red carpet or an event or at a formal cocktail party. A voluminous evening gown in a polka dots will look formal, feminine, elegant & apt for the occasion like the one Kriti Sanon is wearing.
11. Skirt Top : There is no woman who wont like wearing a skirt with top or any western blouse. To make the look classic and formal go for a black and white combination the way talent power house gorgeous Divya Khosla Kumar is wearing.
12. Crop top with a long skirt : Katrina Kaif who next will be seen in Bharat with Salman Khan is showing a great style for summers in polka dots. A white crop top with a polka dots long skirt looks feminine & girly. Its a chic style especially if you are a college going student.
13. One shoulder Indian Dress : This is unlike classic polka dots is an Indian style Polka dots created through Bandhani technique. Alia Bhat looks a synonym of a real Indian beauty in this long one shoulder Bandhani style Polka dots dress by ace designer Sabyasachi at the recently released Kalank event. To give it a flowly silhouette, she tied a belt on her waist which again is a good idea as it also works as an accessory.
14. Polka Dots Shirt : This is a must have polka dots item in your wardrobe as it can be styled in many ways and can be carry with anything. Wear your polka dots shirt, tucked in a plain denim to look formal. A perfect choice for an office. Else make your shirt front knotted to make it crop and wear it with a hot pants and sneakers and look street chic or college hottie like every boys crush Disha Patani.
A sari, saree or shari is a women’s garment from the Indian subcontinent that consists of a drape varying from five to nine yards (4.5 metres to 8 metres) in length and two to four feet (60 cm to 1.20 m) in breadth that is typically wrapped around the waist, with one end draped over the shoulder, baring the midriff. There are various styles sari manufacture and draping, the most common being the Nivi style, which originated in Deccan region of India. The sari is worn with fitted bodice commonly called a choli (ravike in southern India, and cholo in Nepal) and petticoat called parkar or ul-pavadai. In the modern Indian subcontinent, the sari is considered a cultural icon. The word sari described in Sanskrit शाटी śāṭī which means ‘strip of cloth and शाडी śāḍī or साडी sāḍī in Pali, and which evolved to sāṛī in modern Indian languages. The word ‘Sattika’ is mentioned as describing women’s attire in ancient India in Sanskrit literature and Buddhist literature called Jatakas. This could be equivalent to modern day ‘Sari’. The term for female bodice, the choli evolved from ancient Stanapatta. Rajatarangini (meaning the ‘river of kings’), a tenth-century literary work by Kalhana, states that the choli from the Deccan was introduced under the royal order in Kashmir.
Aahana Kumra has become a synonym of talent. Recently she got awarded with the prestigious Dada Saheb Phalke Award for the second time. Not only she is carving a niche for herself by playing difficult roles like playing Priyanka Gandhi in The Accidental Prime Minister and then the small town bold girl in the much acclaimed Lipstic Under My Burkha but also she is quite picturesque on red carpet. Aahana love wearing sarees at she has been spotted donning at various events. The love for her saree is so strong that she opts to wore it even at red carpets in New York & Los Angeles film festivals. In this fashion blog we are celebrating the most legendary & iconic fahion product “Saree” through different saree looks of enchantress Ahaana Kumra.
Wear plain two colour dyed saree with a heavy printed blouse. To make it look formal, add a heavy neck piece with it.
2. This we can call a Chandni Look because of all white style which reminds me of Sridevi from Bollywood blockbuser Chandni. To add a hint of colour in this style, accessories you hair with a red rose in a bun at back.
3. Since this look of Aahana is from her movie The Accidental Prime Minister portraying Priynaka Gandhi but we found this look so cool for these summers that we have to mention it. A simple khadi saree with just borders worn with a contrast solid blouse & no jewellery or accessory.
4. This is for the millennials who love western but can`t really ignore saree. Wear a readymade dhoti style style with a contrast shirt or a western blouse with junk jewellery. A cluth will compliment the look better.
5. There is no other colour in fashion which is so admired & love in the fashion world. Wear any black saree with a hot pink colour nehru colar blouse and you will look as surreal as Aahana Kumra.
6. Wear a dhoti style asymmetric printed saree with a matching top. The highlight of this look is to carry with with your sneakers.
7. This is the perfect look if you are always confuse in how to style saree in summers. To stay cool in summers wear a sky blue or any light colour linen saree in stripes or checks & wear it a with a same pattern contrast blouse. Silver jewelries looks bet with these but keep it minimal.
8. Sometimes you wish to look even glamorous in a saree. So to get that look correct with a glittery border saree, complement it with a heavy embroidered shiny backless blouse and you got it right.
9. Like printed tshirts, modern girls love to wear printed sarees as well. You get all kinds of printes in sarees these days. It could be geometric, texts, images or may be a whole painting. Its fun. You can wear it especially going for a kitty or may be some exhibition or any casual place.
10. This is the real elegant & rich look where you wear a solid silk saree with a matching blouse. The highlight of this look is the revere dupatta drape style. Keep the look minimal to make your ensemble noticable.
11. If you are slim in size then don`t miss opportunities to flaunt all your sexy curves in a net saree. Net sarees are always sexy yet stylish which can be worn with any contrast blouse. A perfect wear for a cocktail party if you are planning to wear a saree.
12. Silk Brocade sarees are an epitome of richness and royalty of Indian heritage. Without a doubt you may also find the most expenive piece of clothing in the world in sarees. Silk sarees are smooth in texture & beacuse of its sheen look are prefered in weddings mainly. Gold look jewelleries, especially jhumkas look best with it.