Now since world’s most beautyful actress Deepika Padukone is styling big hoops so definitely they are hottest trend now especially when festive season is on. So girls get ready to flaunt big hoops like Deepika this festive season to look diva.
Sonu ke Titu ki Sweety Nushrat Bharucha’s sexy beach wear rising the temperature while holidaying in Andaman & Nicobar Island. Her styles are real fashion inspiration whenever you are going to Goa or any other beach for holidaying. @nushratbharucha
Outfits : @flirtatious_india
Styling : @nidhijeswani
We are sure even you also feel this same uncountable times “kya pehnu”, or “kuch nahi hai mere pass”. Well for such situations, add a badhgala jacket in your wardrobe because that bandhgala jacket can be your life saviour. You can wear that bandhgala jacket in various styles which can be worn at any kind of occassion. WIth a saree as blouse, with denim, with indian skirt, dhoti pants, etc.
Model : Preeti Fauzdar
Hmua : Swati Paraswani
Styling : Adarsh Garg
Location Courtesy : BNB Awtar Mansion, Agra.
Dilli ka pataakha Radhika Madan has now become Bollywood ka pataakha with her maiden film made by none other than ace director Vishal Bhardwaj. Though in real life Radhika is a modern fashionable girl but in the movie the way she has portrayed the character of Badki the chubby village girl is really spectacular. Radhika is quite trendy in her styles which are impressive enough to inspire fashion loving girls. In our blog we are decoding the best styles of Radhika Madan which can give you new amazing fashion ideas to flaunt.
1. Shirt as an Off Shoulder : Why to wear your same shirt the way it has been designed. Rather let your top 2-3 buttons opened and slide one or both sides drop on your shoulder to make it look as an off shoulder shirt.
2. Maxi dress with Bomber Jacket : Wear your strappy or tube or any maxi dress and kayer it with your sporty or leather bomber jacket or even a shrug to give it a new look. To make your look more stylish, roll over your sleeves the way Radhika has done.
3. Lacy Little Black Dress : Going out for clubbing or a sexy date night with your boyfriend, go for this short and sexy lace little black dress. Add a sultry black see through stockings, centre parted ironed hairstyle and no accessroies minimal look and we promise you won’t look less than Radhika herself.
4. Black and White classic look : When you are confused what to wear or like most of the girls in a state that “kuch bhi nahi hai mere pass pahenne ko” & without a second thought dig intomtour wardrobe, take out your crisp white collar shirt & any short black skirt and hey see the problem is resolved. Again keep the look minimal an let your black and white combo highlighted.
5. Denim Hotpants with a boyfriend shirt : It is one of the best street styles I have come across. When you are in a mood of style with comfort this look is the perfect solution. Wear your denim hotpants with any boyfriend fit shirt without tucked in. To add more style wear oxford or brougues shoes in any colour but with hidden socks.
6. Printed Crop top with flared Pants : Printed crop top is one of the hottest trend internationally which is not going out for long time now. Going to college or hang out with friends an option of printed crop top with matching colour flared pants looks cool. Not only this if you are a short height girl, it gives an illusion of taller height.
7. Black lace crop top with black palazzo pants : Wearing a black lace crop top with black pallazzo pants with minimal accessroise are the great style especially going for any birthday party. To add a sheeen and more style carry a matching shiny clutch.
8. Athleisure : This looks goes best especially when you are travelling or going to college because of its style and comfort. Athleisure is so hot in trend that even internation stars like Rihana, Beyonce, etc can’t still ignore it.
9. Strappy Stripped Jumpsuit : It is difficult to find a girl who dosn’t like wearing a junpsuit. But like Radhika, if you wear a stripped stappy jumpsuit with a stiched same fabric belt you look a true chic as the stripes make you look taller, belt clinches your waist and straps let you flaunt your sexy collar bones and shoulder. Junpsuit is also a life saviour as it can we worn anywhere at any occaasion.
10. Tomboyish look : If you are a young gulr who is tomboyish then this style of Radhika Madan is apt for you. Wear your denim hotpants with your any tshirt or a tank top tucked in and layered it with a long shirt or a jacket. In cootwear opt for sneakers preferably and a small leather backpack.
11. Festive look : India is a land of festivals and season of festivals has just begun. Nothing can beat Indian wear in these festivals. So a matching printed crop top with a long flayered skirt with lot of silver or oxidised jewelleries look great.
12. Geek yet glamourous : It is an easiest style to carry. Wear your any printed round neck tshirt, tucked in your any beat fitted or favourite skirt, heels and most important to get the perfect Geek yet sexy look wear your aviator glasses.
Bollywood industry is certainly changing and evolving. Now it just not only actresses who are considered as fashion queens in India but also Bollywood singers who are emerging as new fashion icons in India. Like international pop singers, our very own Bollywood singers are also making their own niche in the world of fashion and quite impressing and inspiring in fashion trends. They are young, talented, beautyful & sexy. Girls have started following their styles and men have crush on them. These Bollywood singers are so gorgeous in their look that it won’t be a surprise if you see them romancing Shahrukh Khan or Salman Khan or any other actors soon someday. So let see who are these Top 10 Bollywood Singers who are fashionably sexy.
1. Anushka Manchanda : Without the doubt she is the torch bearer when we talk about sexy Bollywood singers who are a fashionistas. Her most famous songs are “Dum Maaro Dum” , “Allah Duhai Hai”, “Bezubaan Phir se”. Anushka even walk the ramp for India’s top designers. Anushka’s double denim look layered over a fishnet looks super cool. Adding big aviators & white sneakers gives her stylish pop look which is a great style of street wear.
2. Kanika Kapoor : She is not only angel in her looks but also has a very distinctive classical voice. Usually all her songs become rage in India. “Baby Doll”, “ Chittiyan Kaliyan”, “Beat Pe Booty” are her most famous songs. Kanika Kapoor is an avid traveller. So if you are a beach person or holidaying at some resort then this look from Kanika is apt. A white bikini, neon pallazo, hat, avaitors & hawai chappal.
3. Neeti Mohan : Remember “Ishq Wala Love”, Jiya Re”, “Tune Maari Entriyaan”? Yes the beautyful female voice in all these famous songs are of Neeti Mohan. Neeti is a real fashionista who has an amazing fashion sense. Wear this asymmetrical one shoulder plaid top with a ripped patch work hot pants when going for a movie or cafe with a friends. To accessorise this oxidized neck piece is a great idea. In shoes you can go for such ankle length boots else you can also opt for sneakers.
4. Neha Bhasin : Like her voice, Neha is bold and sexy in her looks. She can carry most sexy styles with elan. We just love her style of wearing an asymmetrical white shirt dress with a contrast colour obi belt and a top knot hairstyle and done. No jewellery or no other accessory is the mantra. Neha Bhasin’s most famous songs are “Swag Se Swagat”, “Kuch Khaas Hai”, “Jag Ghoomeya”.
5. Prakriti Kakar : Athleisure is still the hottest trend and this is what Bollywood singer Prakriti Kakar is showing. The best qualities of athleisure is that it is always very comfortable yet stylish. It is also a best style to carry when you are travelling. Prakriti is best known for songs like “ Hawaa Hawaa”, Hard Hard” “Bheegh Loon”.
6. Shirley Sethia : She is a teenage sensation. Her cute smile has made her a national crush of boys. “Jab Koi Baat Bigad Jaye”, “Disco Disco”. A tank top with a short denim skirt with raw hem teamed with up white sneakers & accessorised it with a small leather backpack is a great style if you are a college girl or travelling.
7. Shalmali Kholgade : “Balam Pichkari”, “Lat Lag Gayi”, “Baby Ko Bass Pasand Hai”, are her most famous songs so she is the one who can make you dance on any of her songs. But wait because let me tell you she is also the ind who can give you all kind of great style tips and looks which can even make you look chic and sexy. Why to look bored and sad when going to office or a professional meeting. Wear a pant suit but with a twist. A short coat like jacket with a high waist pant with a broad matching knotted belt worn with a tucked in text or a slogan printed tshirt. If your office or a meeting is not very formal then you can wear the same top knot hairstyle like Shalmali.
8. Sukriti Kakar : Who can forget “Ladki Kar Gayi Chull”, “Pehli Baar”. Yes Sukriti Kakar is the voice behind these chartbuster songs. Not only she is the most gorgeous singer in Bollywood but also the rising superstar. Are you holidaying in Goa or Bali or somewhere in Europe then this is the perfect look to go for. A bustier stripes top with a contrast colour short skirt is sexy, comfortable yet chic which Sukriti is wearing. To break the monochrome look go for a bright bold lips & nail paint colour.
9. Sunidhi Chauhan : Without the doubt she is the most popular singer in Bollywood we have at present. It is very difficult to mention her best songs as there are uncountable unforgettable songs she has in her kitty. But “Beedi Jalaile”, “Ruki Ruki”, “Dhoom Machale” come instantly when we think of Sunidhi. Wear a black sequined jacket with a black & white sequinned palazzo accessorised with a choker if you are going to a friend’s birthday party or for clubbing or to a rock concert if you are lucky enough exactly the way Sunidhi is wearing. Shimmer and glitter is fun sometimes in fashion.
10. Monali Thakur : She is one of the busiest singer in Bollywood at present. She is singing new songs for upcoming films, she is judging the reality show, doing live performances, getting her fashion photoshoot done and much more. Monali Thakur’s most famous songs are “Moh Moh Ke Dhaage”, “Zara Zara Touch Me”, “Sawar Loon”. Wear a short velvet full sleeves dress with a long or thigh high boots, no accessories & open hair if you are going for a saturday night or on a hot date with your boyfriend.
Hottie Angela Krislinzki Bollywood and Tollywood holidaying in Koh Samui. Angela is best known for her last reality show on Star Plus India’s Next Superstars. She is looking like the hotness quotient in her holiday pictures. Angela showing amazing bikini styles. Which one is your favourite? @angelakrislinzki
Niddhi is already a star & now gradually creating a buzz in a fashion circuit. It seems she loves wearing crop tops with a ripped denim, as she has been soptted several times in same styles. Her different looks in crop tops with ripped denim in itself a style guide for young girls.
Rakshabandhan is just around the corner. Preparation and shopping has already begun and so does the hunt for the best outfit of this occassion. Obviously uncountable pictures withntour siblings, cousins and family has to be clicked which without a doubt has to be used for a swag on Instagram & Facebook. So to make you look like a diva like bollywood celebrities on this Rakshabandhan we have come up with some trendy looks & styles which you can use for your look for the day.
1. Janhvi Kapoor’s Anarkali with Denim
2. Shilpa Shetty’s Indo-Western Saree
3. Taapsee Pannu’s asymmetric top with matching pant
4. Deepika Padukone’s long embroidered skirt with a shirt
5. Kriti Sanon’s sequins dress with a skirt over
6. Karishma Sharma’s tshirt with a culotte and a belt bag
7. Tamanna Bhatia’s sharara with an embroidered bandhgala
8. Manushi Chillar’s printed denim jumpsuit
9. Aditi Rao Hydari’s cape over a jumpsuit
Click below to watch it as a video :
Radhika Apte dosn’t need any introduction. She is one actor who has broken all the rules of Indian cinema and has created a niche for herself. Just see this list of movies she has done and you will be amazed to see how perfectly she has essayed a role of a village girl to a modern Indian girl. Movies like “Parched”, “Padman”, “Hunterr” then her famous webseries “Sacred Games” & now upcoming webseries “Ghoul” where she is playing an army officer are enough to know the talent of this dusky Indian beauty.
Radhika is not only a talented actor but she is also a fashionista who gives great style ideas from a redcarpet to street styles. In this blog we are decoding her best looks in skirts which will give you trendy ideas on how to wear different kind of skirts like Radhika.
1. Leather Short Skirt : If you are going on a date or its your shopping day you can wear this short leather skirt with any formal top or with a classic shirt tucked in.
2. Long Front Slit Skirt : This kind of skirt looks glamourous & chic. Wear it with a fitted crop top. This skirt is apt when you are going out over a coffee with friends, diner plans, movie.
3. Ethnic Long Skirt : Wear this ethnic long skirt with an embroidered bandhgala jacket, or a silk blouse or any of your sarees blouse if you are going to a wedding or any similar occassion. Tradional jewelleries like jhumka, mata patti, choker, bangles looks best with this ensemble.
4. Glamourous Origami Skirt : A multilayered or an Origami style skirt looks glamourous & sexy. You can wear such skirts with a sexy backless top or a front deep neck flaunting your sexy cleavage but in a classy way. Keep the look minimum. This skirt and look is apt for a cocktail party or in case if you lucky to attend any redcarpet event.
5. Denim Skirt : Like Denim, a denim skirt is legendary & classic. You can wear your denim skirt with anything, thats the beauty of denim. You can wear it with a printed bell sleeves shirt, someday with a printed tshirt, another day with your formal top. Since denim is timeless so denim skirts looks perfect in any occassion.
HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY INDIA!!!
This 71st Independence Day lets not talk about positives & negatives of our politicians. Lets admire & get inspired by their captivating fashion style statement. There were few great leaders in Indian history like Pt.Jawahahr Lal Nehru, Mr.Subhash Chandra Bose who besides their sacrifices & leadership, also had unique dressing style. Nowadays, we have our so stylish Prime Minister Mr.Narendra Modi & few more. Let see how we can adapt some unique styles from their signature look.
1.Pt.Jawahar Lal Nehru : He was an iconic fashion figure. He gave “Nehru Collar” to the fashion world. His plain Achkan with chudidar lover has become almost as iconic as denims. In present time, you can adapt his collar styles & whole look with new twists. Try variations in collar, fabric, colour, upper & lower colour combinations & you look modern.
2. Subhash Chandra Bose : Wow what a man he was. He has a unique signature uniform, he used to wear when he created “Azad Hind Fauj”. As it is a saying “girls die for man in uniform”, so by taking inspiration from his jacket style, especially, the kind of collar he had, you can floor many girls. Also his Jodhpur style trouser in Khadi looks superb. Already military uniform look is in , so its a must have style now. Try it once.
3. Narendra Modi : An Indian, who has become world famous because of his hard work & spectacular style. He is our very own Prime Minister who changed the world`s perspective towards India & Indians in a positive way. He with his unique signature style which has a blend of ethnic & western proved to the world that Indian politicians are more than White Kurta-Pyjama. His kurta style has become world famous & now known as “Modi Kurta”. He wears amazing colour combinations especially when team up Nehru jacket with his kurta pyjama. Guys do try the colour combos he wears & do not miss a chance to try “Modi Kurta”.
4. Dimple Yadav : Member of Parliament & wife of a young chief minister of Uttar Pradesh Mr. Akhilesh Yadav, she has created her style. Always seen in 3/4th sleeves blouse, a well draped Indian hand loom cotton saree, minimal accessories & no make up look. She is a perfect example of natural beauty with Indian roots.
5. Vasundhara Raje : Ex- chief minister of Rajasthan & a memeber of royal family, she is mainly looks in beautyful Rajasthani leheria, tie & dye & other Rajasthani georgette & chiffion sarees. The bright colours & the prints are her signature style & her love & roots to Rajasthan can easily be observed. Girls, do try these sarees with modern sexy blouses & show the world your power look.
6. Priyanka Vadhra : Daughter of one of the most beloved Ex-Prime minister Mr.Rajiv Gandhi is also a part of Indian politics. Her short curly hair style has become her signature style. She carries Indian hand loom saree with same ease as she carries western clothes.