Rakshabandhan is just around the corner. Preparation and shopping has already begun and so does the hunt for the best outfit of this occassion. Obviously uncountable pictures withntour siblings, cousins and family has to be clicked which without a doubt has to be used for a swag on Instagram & Facebook. So to make you look like a diva like bollywood celebrities on this Rakshabandhan we have come up with some trendy looks & styles which you can use for your look for the day.
1. Janhvi Kapoor’s Anarkali with Denim
2. Shilpa Shetty’s Indo-Western Saree
3. Taapsee Pannu’s asymmetric top with matching pant
4. Deepika Padukone’s long embroidered skirt with a shirt
5. Kriti Sanon’s sequins dress with a skirt over
6. Karishma Sharma’s tshirt with a culotte and a belt bag
7. Tamanna Bhatia’s sharara with an embroidered bandhgala
Radhika Apte dosn’t need any introduction. She is one actor who has broken all the rules of Indian cinema and has created a niche for herself. Just see this list of movies she has done and you will be amazed to see how perfectly she has essayed a role of a village girl to a modern Indian girl. Movies like “Parched”, “Padman”, “Hunterr” then her famous webseries “Sacred Games” & now upcoming webseries “Ghoul” where she is playing an army officer are enough to know the talent of this dusky Indian beauty.
Radhika is not only a talented actor but she is also a fashionista who gives great style ideas from a redcarpet to street styles. In this blog we are decoding her best looks in skirts which will give you trendy ideas on how to wear different kind of skirts like Radhika.
1. Leather Short Skirt : If you are going on a date or its your shopping day you can wear this short leather skirt with any formal top or with a classic shirt tucked in.
2. Long Front Slit Skirt : This kind of skirt looks glamourous & chic. Wear it with a fitted crop top. This skirt is apt when you are going out over a coffee with friends, diner plans, movie.
3. Ethnic Long Skirt : Wear this ethnic long skirt with an embroidered bandhgala jacket, or a silk blouse or any of your sarees blouse if you are going to a wedding or any similar occassion. Tradional jewelleries like jhumka, mata patti, choker, bangles looks best with this ensemble.
4. Glamourous Origami Skirt : A multilayered or an Origami style skirt looks glamourous & sexy. You can wear such skirts with a sexy backless top or a front deep neck flaunting your sexy cleavage but in a classy way. Keep the look minimum. This skirt and look is apt for a cocktail party or in case if you lucky to attend any redcarpet event.
5. Denim Skirt : Like Denim, a denim skirt is legendary & classic. You can wear your denim skirt with anything, thats the beauty of denim. You can wear it with a printed bell sleeves shirt, someday with a printed tshirt, another day with your formal top. Since denim is timeless so denim skirts looks perfect in any occassion.
This 71st Independence Day lets not talk about positives & negatives of our politicians. Lets admire & get inspired by their captivating fashion style statement. There were few great leaders in Indian history like Pt.Jawahahr Lal Nehru, Mr.Subhash Chandra Bose who besides their sacrifices & leadership, also had unique dressing style. Nowadays, we have our so stylish Prime Minister Mr.Narendra Modi & few more. Let see how we can adapt some unique styles from their signature look.
1.Pt.Jawahar Lal Nehru : He was an iconic fashion figure. He gave “Nehru Collar” to the fashion world. His plain Achkan with chudidar lover has become almost as iconic as denims. In present time, you can adapt his collar styles & whole look with new twists. Try variations in collar, fabric, colour, upper & lower colour combinations & you look modern.
2. Subhash Chandra Bose : Wow what a man he was. He has a unique signature uniform, he used to wear when he created “Azad Hind Fauj”. As it is a saying “girls die for man in uniform”, so by taking inspiration from his jacket style, especially, the kind of collar he had, you can floor many girls. Also his Jodhpur style trouser in Khadi looks superb. Already military uniform look is in , so its a must have style now. Try it once.
3. Narendra Modi : An Indian, who has become world famous because of his hard work & spectacular style. He is our very own Prime Minister who changed the world`s perspective towards India & Indians in a positive way. He with his unique signature style which has a blend of ethnic & western proved to the world that Indian politicians are more than White Kurta-Pyjama. His kurta style has become world famous & now known as “Modi Kurta”. He wears amazing colour combinations especially when team up Nehru jacket with his kurta pyjama. Guys do try the colour combos he wears & do not miss a chance to try “Modi Kurta”.
4. Dimple Yadav : Member of Parliament & wife of a young chief minister of Uttar Pradesh Mr. Akhilesh Yadav, she has created her style. Always seen in 3/4th sleeves blouse, a well draped Indian hand loom cotton saree, minimal accessories & no make up look. She is a perfect example of natural beauty with Indian roots.
5. Vasundhara Raje : Ex- chief minister of Rajasthan & a memeber of royal family, she is mainly looks in beautyful Rajasthani leheria, tie & dye & other Rajasthani georgette & chiffion sarees. The bright colours & the prints are her signature style & her love & roots to Rajasthan can easily be observed. Girls, do try these sarees with modern sexy blouses & show the world your power look.
6. Priyanka Vadhra : Daughter of one of the most beloved Ex-Prime minister Mr.Rajiv Gandhi is also a part of Indian politics. Her short curly hair style has become her signature style. She carries Indian hand loom saree with same ease as she carries western clothes.
Long Tshirt is really in trends and a must say it is like your best friend who comes to your rescue whenever you get into the situation “I don`t have anything to wear”. In this video blog we are showing you, how you can style your same tshirt in different styles. you can wear your same long tshirt as a dress, as a crop top, as a kurti, as a regular top & a basic round neck tshirt.
Hotpants are sexy, stylish & comfortable for summers. But you don`t need to stock uncountable hotpants, rather wear the same hotpants in different styles. In our fashion vlog we are showing you 5 best styles of hotpants.
Normal is borinig, isn`t it? Also it is summers time so wearing a backless is trendy, stylish and makes body feel cool and breathable. In our fashion Vlog we are showing you some amazing styles on how you can wear your shirt as a backless top in different styles. There are 5 best styles to do this.
Look 1 : Wear your shirt front side back. Let it completely unbuttoned. Hold the corners of shirt centre and just tie a knot and its done.
Look 2. Repeat the look 1 & then from front turn the collar part inside and adjust the shoulder parts on your arm so you can wear it as an off shoulder.
Look 3 : Repeat the Look 1 & then just button up the collar & your backless style is done.
Look 4. Button up the collar and let all other buttons unbuttoned and you are done.
Look 5 : Button up the second last button, turn the centre of both collar ends inside and adjust then on the corner of both the shoulders to give it a perfect V shape look and you are done.
Swara Bhaskar has created a niche for herself in Bollywood by eassying various roles and now she soon will be seen in a new avtar in a upcoming film “Veere Di Wedding”. She is busy in promoting her film these days and showing us a lot of trendy styles while doing so. Swara Bhaskar has evolved a lot in terms of fashion & style and now is becoming a fashionista who can inspire the fashion trend in the country.
Colour White symbolizes “purity”, “peace”, “happiness”, “enables fresh beginning” and most important it keeps your body cool when wear white in summers. Since summers are at its peak so let us get new styles ideas from Swara Bhaskar on “how to wear White colour these summers” for every mood and every occassion.
1. Short Dress :This kind of white short dress is a great choice if you are going for any kind of party.
2. Shift Dress :This looks good if you are out for a casual meeting with tour friends or going to a college. Wearing white sneakers with a white shift dress gives a kind if sporty chic look.
3. Backless Blouse/Top : If you are in a profession where you can play around with different cuts, then wearing a full sleeves backless blouse or top with a black trousers looks modern classic and also it keep your body cool. This is a great Friday dressing for a professional.
4. Indo-Western Pant Saree : Pant Saree style is a hot trend these days in India. Going for a family get together like an engagement ceremony, family dinner in a restaurant, anniversary party this style looks perfect and a white colour adds formal look and keeps saving you from high temperature.
5. Modern Lahenga : Attending the wedding in India in the summer is almost like nightmare. But you really cannot ignore to attend and also cannot compromise on your style. So here is the rescue idea. Wear a white colour lahenga with a backless halter neck choli and you look super stylish without sweating.
6. Evening Gown : Ruffles details are in trend in 2018, so wear an evening gown with ruffles if you are going for a cocktail party or a redcarpet event.
7. Linen or Cotton Saree : If you are a girl who loves wearing saree or even hate but for any compulsion have to wear i, then opt for a Linen or a Cotton Saree but to make it look modern, wear it with a short jacket or a waist coat. Also to add different style take the Pallu of your saree from inside the jacket as shown in the picture below.
8. Three piece Indo-Western with Cape : In Indian Fashion these days a Crop Top, Palazzo and a Cape all these fashion items are hottest trend and when you combine all the three, you look as chic as Swara look in the picture below. You can combine three different seperates else they come in a matching set as well.
Horrified or confused what to wear in an upcoming pool party. Dosn`t matter whats your body type, how bold you are, what your personal style is, almost everybody faces the same panic situation. But we know how to make you a StylingStar. Wear a fancy bikini OR a lightweight outfit that is easy to carry. Short or long summer dresses, flowy skirts and shorts with sexy tops & swimsuits are all for pool parties. Prefer bright and light colors. Don’t forget to remove your fancy metal jewelry as it can be spoiled with water. Coloured sunglasses and hats are of course the must have accessories for a pool party. Where Tiaras are trendiest accessory this season. For makeup and hair go for top knots, braids or ponytails and bring some lip gloss and waterproof mascara.
1. Flirtacious :
You can opt for a casual denim shorts and a halter top or a kimono with wedges are perfect clothing options if you prefer not to wear a swimsuit. Also you can play with your long scarf which can be wrap around in different styles. To complete the look add coloured polarized sunglasses & a jute bag.
source : extrapetite
Cover up with summery layers. Try a crop top or most trendiest Bralettes with short skirt. Wear a Cape over your top for layering. You may also try a little bolero.
source : blankitinerary
3. Gorgeous :
Rompers & that is too in off-shoulder are the trendiest style you can go for. Whether you opt for a bikini or a one piece, the trick is to pick a suit that flatters your body shape. Omit the two piece if you are not proud of your belly., take a jumpsuit or rompers that enhances your chest and fits snugly around your hips. Anything in Crochet looks sexy and playful for pool party. In accessory you may add Choker also.
source : glamorousheels
If you are not splashing in the water, then you have to make a splash in your outfit. Look for a relaxed floral or striped dress that comes to the knee or the ankle.
source : wanderwithlovedotco
Palazzos are not only for casual styles. Chiffon or cotton fabric tie & dye or flower printed Palazzos are trendy options which can be teamed up with a crop top or a bikini or bralette. Wear junk jewellery with it to balance the bare look.
source : zoomnews
Wish to wear swimsuit but not confident of yourself, No problem. Easy trick is wear your sexy one piece swim suit and wear your shorts or short skirt with it and you are ready to have fun in the party without really worrying. And also if you are bold enough. you can go for just a swimsuit look and flaunt your sexy legs and curves. To get the hippiest style, add a temporary tattoo.
source : cocoluxe
7. Cute :
Take what you know about your colors and put them in a bold print. Explore eye catching bright coloured combos of crop tops or halter neck top or spaghetti tops or a tank top with matching fitted shorts in different prints such as graphic, animal, floral, and tropical. A broad hand cuff, or a bracelet goes well with this look.
The word dupatta is a combination of ‘du-‘ meaning two, and ‘patta’ meaning strip of cloth, originally from Sanskrit. Early evidence of dupatta veil or scarf can be traced to the Indus valley civilization, where the sculpture of the Priest King whose left shoulder is covered with some kind of a chaddar, suggests that the use of the dupatta dates back to this early Indic culture.
Why to get scratch your head for a style everytime you have to carry a dupatta. We are a style doctor & understands your daily life fashion crisis. Enough talks now, let show you dupatta styles so that you can suprise the world with new dupatta`s styles you wear everytime.