Going for a Diwali card party, Disha Patani’s smoke grey backless jumpsuit would be fun & stylish.
Enchanter Aditi Rao Hydari giving you an idea of a perfect look for your wedding cocktail party. Aditi wore this pink gown yesterday in a Vogue Women Of The Year Awards night.
“WHITE is not mere an absence of colour, it is a shinning & affirmative thing, as fierce as Red, as definitive as Black” – g.k.chesterton….. Lot of Bollywood actresses were spotted in White colour from head to toe. So it seems White has become one of the trendiest colour at present. Celebrities are loving white so much that they are wearing it from head to toe. So why even you guys feel left out in flaunting this trend? So we are showing you all the ideas from celebrities by which you can choose styles for complete white look.
1. Malaika Arora in Shift Dress
2. Laxmi Rai in an Off Shoulder Cape with Skirt
3. Aditi Rao Hydari in a long Indian Dress with SIlver Jewellery
4. Priyanka Chopra in Athleisure giving a twist with a black Leather jacket
5. Rhea Chakraborty in cute Playsuit
6. Lara Dutta in a long Victorian printed dress accessorized with abroad belt
7. Anushka Sharma in an Asymmetric shirt with White Denim
8. Bipasha Basu in long Kurta with a long Skirt
9. Karisma Kapoor in a long dress with sneakers
10. Illeana D`Cruz in 3 piece Suit
11. Divya Khosla Kumar in a punjabi suit with a contrast colour border on Dupatta
all images source : afashionistadiaries on instagram
Rakshabandhan is just around the corner & I am sure you girls are still hunting for clothes & accessories to wear on this day. To make your life easier, I have come up with some best new creative trendy styles from bollywood celebrities from which you can opt for yourself for this Rakshabandhan. All the styles suggested are been chosen keeping in mind the trend, different styles & festival. So check out all the styles and see which one you are going to flaunt this Rakshbandhan & fill your social media to make your friends & cousins “Like” it or feel jealous of you. 😉
1. Shirt with Long Skirt : Take any of your cotton or silk full sleeves shirt & tuck into any of your formal silk brocade or printed skirt like Aditi Rao Hydari. A silver or junk necklace over the shirt will enhance your look.
2. Dupatta with Top & Trousers : This style is really creative & save lot of money. To get this style you really do not have to buy anything new in case you are broke. All you have to do is combine your matching or contrast formal top & team up with a pallazo or any formal trousers. The most important to complete this look is your Dupatta which will make your style look Indian & modern. Swara Bhaskar style showing perfectly the same.
3. Floral Dhoti Pant : Dhoti pant is very much in trend these days. You can get it readymade in the market else to get the matching look, you can easily take the help of any local boutique. Do try this look in floral prints preferably like Illeana D`Cruz is wearing. To give emphasis on Dhoti pant team up it with a crop top.
4. Festive look in Denim : Wear your denim with any heavy embroidered top or short kurti or nowadays cape is making a noise in fashion. Get some formal hairstyle & wear it with a heel and you look picture perfect even on Rakshabandhan. Mugdha Godse showing this style very well.
5. Long dress with a contrast long cape : Long coat style capes are really trendy these days. Celebrities are trying it even with hotpants. But we don`t have to go there. So get your cotton or silk plain long floor length dress & complete it with a contrast printed same length or few inches shorter length cape exactly how bollywood actress Kajol is wearing. You can also accentuate & accessories it by adding a belt.
6. Evergreen Sharara : Sharara has become a must have Indian wear during festivals especially. Bollywood actress Sana Khan showing this style in an impressive way. If you already have worn Sharara many times & now board of it then just replace its lower by any of your same fabric long skirt.
7. Sparkling Top & Pant : Glitter or sparkling is always fun whatever the occassion is & symbolize the festival in a right way. We just loved Jacqueline`s style where she is wearing a matching shinning crop top with trousers. This look is pretty chic & would suits you in a great way if you re the younger one at home or a college going. Break the monotony of silk & cotton fabrics along with the typical Indian wear.
8. Modern Sari : You have seen this gorgeous newly launched actress Niddhi Agerwal with Tiger Shroff. Her style of modern sari is chic, modern yet Indian at the same time. To make it look more trendy she has worn asymmetric one shoulder top as a blouse. Plain sari & a printed asymmetric blouse in one shoulder is a marvellous style to flaunt this Rakshabandhan.
9. Anarkal Suit with Chudidar sleeves : Anarkali suit now can be consider as classic Indian wear. You can never go wrong with Anarkali suits. To make your anarkali suit different from the regular, get the sleeves chudidar. Most important points to get this look stylish, is ethnic jewelleries, centre parting hair style & a small bindi. In short Athiya Shetty look is exactly what we are talking about.
all images source : afashionistadiaries on instagram
Remember Bindi? Yesterday I was watching some 90s Bollywood movie where a heroine of the movie was styled with various Bindis. Suddenly it struck my mind & started analysing when was the last time I saw someone wearing Bindi in real life? I still remember how once Bindi became the fashion sensation when the new avtar`s of female vamps born on Indian television.
A Bindi is a Hindi word derieved from the Sanskrit word “Bindu” meaning “point, drop, dot or small particle”. Bindi has many other names like “Chandlo” in Gujrati, “Bottu” in Kannada, “Phot” in Assam & “Nandek” in Malaysia & many more. Traditionally, the area between the eyebrows where the bindi is placed is said to be the sixth Chakra, Ajna, the seat of “concealed wisdom”. The bindi is said to retain energy and strengthen concentration. The bindi also represents the third eye.
source : bookmyshow
Bindi has not only loved by Indian women but also international celebrities like Madonna & Selena Gomez could not kept them away from the attraction of Bindi. They wore it & still wear them with a swag.
source : hollywoodlife
When Bindi was evolving, it started coming in various shapes, sizes, colours & materials. Infact women started plying with bindi styles bringing different styles together to give one new creative look. If you watch any Bollywood movies especially came before year 2000 there is no chance you find any movie where heroine has not don a Bindi.
source : tumblr
During brainstorming, I went into deep realization that is Bindi on a verge of an extinction? Is there a way or a style by which it can be revive in such a trendy way that girls go crazy? I firmly believe that one way to revive Bindi is that the fashion stylists must bring them in a new stylish creative way & give a new look to celebrities. Imagine Alia Bhatt, Deepika Padukone, Priyanka Chopra, Sonam Kapoor, etc flaunting their new airport looks, their street styles, event looks, magazines photoshoots in new different styles of Bindis. Yeah, I got the same smile imagining this.! 😀
Tip : 1. Find out coloured stone Bindis from your mom`s older collection, use different colours & shape and put them in a creative way together and try it with your indo-western look.
2. Find a skin friendly Neon colours powder and play with them as a Bindi in creative shapes to go for your street styles.
You tell us your ideas how can Bindi come back in fashion if they should come? Also please share your pictures in Bindi? Or share your bindi shopping stories?
A pair of high heels was once an essential accessory for men. Heels were originally designed as riding shoes, worn by men in the near east for centuries. And women only started wearing them to look more masculine.
According to the Bata Shoe Museum in Toronto, which currently has an exhibition on men’s shoes, heels were first worn by Persian horsemen in order to help them secure their balance while horse riding.
source : metro.co.uk
Going to gym, doing workout is comparatively easier to making yourself mentally & physically ready to go there. But when we tell you, that gym is another one place where fashion kicks you hard for workout to get those rock like solid abs and dangerous curves, you wont miss the chance to get that attention. We are sure, going to gym will be like a ramp walk. Flaunt your toned body in gym like these celebrities !!
1. Kendall Jenner : In bright colour Bomber Jacket, Florescent colour sports br a& running shoes, teamed up with solid colour black legging, avaitors & top knot over head, Kendall Jenner nailed it the right way.
source : harpersbazaar
2. Vanessa Hudgens : Rose flower printed Sweatshirt, gold one side printed calf length leggings,big contrast colour headphones, ankle length sporty shoes, a pastel colour bag and centre parted tightly tied hair, Vanessa looks uber cool in this look.
source : seventeen
3. Rihanna : A pop queen sensation, is also a star of trendy fashion style. Whether it is red carpet or the street style or the gym look, she does it in an inspiring way always. Full sleeves body fitted text printed crop top matched with the same full length leggings, wayfarers style glasses, a small cross bag & contrast running shoes with open curled hair she looks different from other gym looks.
source : skvfashion
4. Ashley Tisdale : A young hollywood diva showing apt style of her age. Tank top over spaghetti top worn with fitted micro shorts. In accessories a big leather bag, same colour story running shoes and a cap.
source : fabzz
5. Karolina Kurkova : One of the former Victoria`s Secret Angel, she is very sporty in her look. She shows an apt example of layering for gym look. Neutral colour sweatshirt worn over tank top & on the top florescent wind cheater jacket, matched with contrast colour leggings, purple colour shoes, a cap & florescent bag gives her a fresh look. Problem solving style when you are not confident of your body or showing skin.
source : harpersbazar
6. Candice Swanepoel : Full length heavy printed leggings, a sports br a & to balance it, deep armhole cut tank top is worn by Candice. Ankle length shoes, round sunglasses, loosely tied hair & a bold striking colour thin backpack.
source : avenueform
7 . Alessandra Ambrosio : Victoria`s Secret Angel in her well framed body showing a fresh gym style. A bright pink colour jacket worn over a sport t-shirt, matched with a full length leather coated ankle length leggings. ankle length socks in pink colour (matching jacket) & legging colour matching shoes & a ponytail showing how deeply in details the look is given.
source : celebmafia
Congratulations everyone who has passed their 12th, beyond what have you scored. So now time to enter into a fancy college life. But miles to go before that. Its a time to visit colleges to get admission forms, submitting if you are done. But let me tell you, this hard work is not complete without sessions of visiting cafes, meeting your friends, checking out seniors or may be instant movie plans. So out of this most crucial thing you have to concentrate is “what to wear when you are visiting colleges for admission? So here are the different styles/looks you can don when you visit colleges for admission.
1. Kriti Sanon Cotton Check Dress :
Summer cotton & that is too in checks are apt for the weather s well as for style. A short check dress is also comfortable when you have to run around for forms.
source : kriti sanon on instagram
2. Divya Khosla Kumar`s Crop Top with a Palazzo :
If you have toned abs then do not miss a chance to flaunt them in a crop top. Team up with any cotton palazzo. Add a scarf or head band to add some fun in the look.
source : divya khosla kumar on instagram
3. Urvashi Rautela Knit Dress :
A short dress in knit fabric with a catchy word printed is a perfect wear especially when you are going for admission so you have to be in queue for hours, have to run around for forms pick & submission , etc.
source : urvashi rautela on instagram
4. Disha Patani`s Crop Tshirt with Ripped Denim
A Tshirt with denim is classic and cannot go out of trend ever. To give it a twist, wear a crop Tshirt, else wear your regular one & give one big knot in front of side to make it look cropped. Also paired any skinny denim with it but to get the similar look Ripped are also fun.
source : viralbollywood
5. Taapsee style Asymmetric Kurta :
Come what may you cannot skip Indian wear from your style. But to look modern go for asymmetric kurta which can we born as a dress, can be teamed up with leggings, palazzo, long skirt, and the list goes on.
source : taapsee pannu on instagram
6. Alia Bhatt Jumpsuit :
Jumpsuits or playsuits are always girly. Because they comes in every fit, colours, fabrics, cuts they can be perfect style statement for you especially when going for admission. Choose bright cool colours.
source : alia bhatt on instagram
7. Aditi Rao Hydari`s Maxi Dress :
A cool strappy maxi dress in cotton is another great option. Its feminine, comes with different styles. Their flowy silhouette makes you cool & comfortable in a rush hours.
source : aditi rao hydari
8. Adah Sharma Shirt Dress :
A shirt dress is fun & always look stylish. To make it look chic & girly wear a shirt dress with pop art patch works, prints. A denim shirt dress in itself is a complete wear & apt for college & feel a grown up. Also it is fun when going for a coffee or a movie with friends.
source : adah sharma on instagram
9. Shraddha Kapoor`s Slogan Tshirt with Short Skirt :
Slogan Tshirts are the must have for your casual street wear. They can we teamed up with anything. But wearing it with your short skirt, tucked in is fun & girly. You look chic in short skirts. Also it adds formal touch especially when later you have a coffee or pub plans.
source : shraddha kapoor on instagram
9. Rhea Chkraborty Long Shirt with Denim :
A long cotton shirt teamed up with any of your favourite denim is another touch of classic. This look suits you if you are somewhere like a tomboy. To make the style look feminine, wear a broad belt like you see in the picture. Avoid heels as you may have to stand for hours, long walks. Rather prefer sneakers else jutis or kolhapuris are better options.
source : rhea chkraborty on instagram
10. Shilpa Shetty Printed Culottes :
Culottes are still in very much trend. Because of their loose cut they are one of the most breathable & comfortble fashion item. Team up with shirt, tshirt, or anything plain with any printed culottes and you look chic. You can also have a wide variety in your wardrobe of culottes.
source : shilp shetty on instagram
11. Sana Khan Dungaree :
Dungaree are always the favourite of teenage girls. Nowadays you can find them in every style. Wearing it with any of your favourite tshirt is getting best style in no efforts.
source : sana khan on instagram
Deepika Padukone flaunt the Yellow Colour which is the colour of this season. Since Mango is the king of Fruits, so even we cannot deny it the king of colours this summer.
Tip : If not the Dress, then atleast add an accessory in the same colour like you can carry a yellow handbag, or yellow strapy wrist watch or may be a footwear.
source : deepika padukone fanpage