On the birthday of beautyful Deepika Padukone who has proved her talent as an actor & has inspired millions by her inspiring fashion style, we are showing you her most loved styles with a belief that it will inspire all of you again for your personal fashion statement.
1.Cape & high boots
2. Military green colour & a thigh high slit skirt
3. Thigh high boots
4. Sneaker with a dress
5. Cape as dupatta in Indian wear
6. Double Breast bright colour coat & a printed denim
Remember Sakshi Dhoni from bollywood blockbuster biopic M.S.Dhoni? Yes we are talking bout gorgeous Kiara Advani. Today we have taken her style in our “Fashion” category because this particular style is so inspiring that we wish alot of you must try this style this New Year`s celebration or on your birthday else wedding season is on.
Also this is a a fun stylish way to bring your bridal lahenga`s skirt in use in a most stylish way.
Things to remember while trying this look is that wear it with a plain whirt in contrast colour
Leave your first or first two buttons open for feminine look.
Wear a heavy neckpiece either over shirt under collar or the way Kiara has donned.
Wearing high heels is a must so that your skirt falls exactly the way it has to.
Prefer a silk or a satin shirt. If not then make your a shirt must be rich in touch with a slight sheen.
If your are one of those who is dying to get inked or wish to have a tattoo but your decision is getting delayed just for the reason that you have no clue about design, then guys this blog is like a god`s messenger to you. We understand your confusion & nervousness as its a life long decision. No worries! We are solving this problem for you in a simplest way. In every style we will mention the Ideas, which helps you to customized or google the designs easily. Play with size, colours, new compositions nd most important its placement on your body. But make sure to post your Tattoo picture once you posses it after this blog. Yeah now I am excited too, wink.
Having a party and wearing a backless dress will always be awesome for women. Want to make your fashion style suits the mood, backless dress and cloths are in trend! But many a times you feel afraid of wearing them. Because if you wear backless dress, your bra will be exposed and its not fun anymore. So the first thing that you need to do is choosing the best bra for your backless dress without feeling awkward! And we are here to help you with 7 best bras you must have for having fun in all your backless dresses/tops.
1. Backless Bra :
The backless bra has no back and is usually lightweight, and self supporting. It’s ideal for wearing under backless tops and dresses and of-the-shoulder numbers and the colours are often neutral or flesh colour, making them ideal to wear under sheer and low-cut clothing.
source : dillards
2. Halter Neck Bra :
These bras have clasps on the straps, which attach at the back of the neck and also around the back. They cover about 75% of the breasts and are suitable to wear under many types of clothes including strapless tops, dresses and off the shoulder numbers.
source : asos
3. Convertible Bra :
It has straps which may be detached and rearranged in different ways depending on the outfit. Alternatives to regular straps for strapless bras are beaded bra straps or clear plastic bra straps that provide support and style.
source : blogspot
4. Bridal Corset :
A bridal corset mold and shape the upper body into a desired shape to fit the wedding dress. In addition to that, it promotes good posture and can be more comfortable as the weight of the breasts is carried by the whole corset rather than the brassiere’s shoulder straps.
source : nordstomimage
5. Low-Back Bra :
Low-back bra offers great support and coverage to your chest. It is the best option for women with bigger bust. The promise low-back bra comes with strap that you can wrap in multiple ways: normal way, halter or cross-back.
source : nodstromimage
6. U Plunge Backless Strapless Bra :
U plunge backless bra is must have bra for every trend savvy woman. It is adorned with attachable straps, u-shaped plunging neckline and contour cups with under-wire support.
source : lystit
7. Stick on Bra Cups :
Stick on bra cups work best for women with small sized busts. There are two individual silicon stick on cups which can be used up to 5 times for subtle lift and protection.
Katrina Kaif was captured in a fashion magazine bridal issue. Styled in Manish Malhotra`s latest collection, Lehenga skirt with a slit, a halter neck choli, minimal accessories made her look like an angel to die for. And yes, break the rulership of colour Red & try nudes, blues, green & infact white as well.
Fashion is not only for women. There are men who have keen interest in following fashion & have personal impressive dressing style. But there are few common fashion mistakes, which men keep doing it repeatedly without knowing that in fashion these are called fashion disasters. Oh, but you need not worry. Here we are telling you those mistakes and suggestions on how to get rid of them and like phoenix, rise up like a true Stylingstar.
1. Never wear running shoes for casual wear :Running shoes are just running shoes. They are not designed to wear them for casual look. Ok, we know they are very comfortable, but still, they are disaster in fashion if you wear them for casual look. Rather, there are shoes style called “Sneakers” which suits & fulfill the need perfectly. Majorly all the multinational brands offer sneakers for all kind of taste. Make it on top of your next shopping list.
Source : Pinterest
2. Never wear socks with sandals :Socks are made to wear with shoes so that they can absorb sweat & save your skin. And yes, men specially, college going boys who find this style a cool quotient, friends gain its a fashion disaster. Wear your cool sandals either without socks, else wear shoes with socks.
Source : Pinterest
3. Never wear undershirt/vest under Tshirt :This is something, I loudly & clearly wanted to tell each & every men, that please never wear any kind of undershirt or let say vest under your tshirt. Let me tell you this fact, that if you read about history of tshirt, you will come to know that tshirt was actually a undergarment used to be worn by soldiers in the beginning. Later, gradually specially the movies made them so popular that it took the revolutionary turn & became a iconic fashion product now known as TSHIRT. Yes, its very difficult not to wear undershirt/vest, but once u start doing it, you will start feeling more comfortable.
Source : Pinterest
4. Never combine checks & stripes together : This is one of the most common mistakes men do. Never wear your stripes shirt with checks shirt or vice versa, or wearing a stripe shirt with your checks formal suit. Too many pattern kills the look & don`t complement each other. Wear either only stripes or only checks.
Source : Pinterest
5. Never wear socks with loafers :Loafers are the kind of shoes which must be wear without socks. Loafers are usually worn with ankle length or short length trousers or denims or shorts. They look trendy when no socks are worn with them. Its a thumb rule.
Source : Pinterest
6. Never wear white socks with everything :For men, socks are an important part of accessories. They come in all kind of colours & prints & patterns. Forget white socks, they are gone things now. All the brands have started focusing on socks because it can be playful & add a new style to your look.
SAREE the most iconic Indian wear which can be drape in more than 200 ways and can look sexy, elegant, classic, modern, and many more as per occasion & mood. New young generation girls, find it outdated, old, boring, else something which is to be wear in family functions only. Here, we are giving you style tips, by which wearing sarees looks fun, chic & a perfect casual or semi formal wear.
1. Shirt Blouse
Wear your any formal collar shirt as a blouse in contrast colour, the way Tisca Chopra is wearing & you are ready.
source : boutiquesarees
When you combine your jacket with saree, you will look as chic as Kareena Kapoor look.
source : moviereviewpreview
3. Denim Blouse
Everybody loves denim. Its timeless. Wear your denim top or denim shirt as a blouse with saree and you rock.
source : blog.trendin.in
4. Nehru Jacket
Wear your Nehru jacket or a waistcoat & drape your pallu from inside it & your indo-western wear with a twist is ready.
source : vanityaplogies
We all love t-shirts, aren`t we? T-shirts with graphics are always fun & when you teamed up it with saree you create a true drama queen look. Any colour, style or fit will look cool with the saree.
source : pinterest
Remember those grandmother`s gold kamarbandh, or Madonna`s waist belt? Yes, its time to add it in your accessories collection. Wrap around your pallu from neck & tie a leather or metal broad belt on your waist. It will accentuate your curves & give you a trendy modern look like the way Mini Mathur is styled.
Hi. I am sure even you are curious to know how your favorite bollywood celebrities dressed up for this Diwali celebration. Even we are super excited to show how they looked Pataka this Diwali. Most important, you can try these looks for upcoming weddings also.
Fashion Weeks are mainly known for models, designers, fashion shows & glamour but here we are showing you amazing style ideas from the fashion week visitors which I am sure you guys would love to see yourself in.
India`s Mecca of fashion Amazon Fashion Week 2016 just got over. Stylingstars is showing you shoes styles you can add in your latest collection. We have got ideas from the Fashion Week but not from the shows. Yes we have got new amazing styles from the visitors we met during the event. So lets start the journey.