Dilli ka pataakha Radhika Madan has now become Bollywood ka pataakha with her maiden film made by none other than ace director Vishal Bhardwaj. Though in real life Radhika is a modern fashionable girl but in the movie the way she has portrayed the character of Badki the chubby village girl is really spectacular. Radhika is quite trendy in her styles which are impressive enough to inspire fashion loving girls. In our blog we are decoding the best styles of Radhika Madan which can give you new amazing fashion ideas to flaunt.
1. Shirt as an Off Shoulder : Why to wear your same shirt the way it has been designed. Rather let your top 2-3 buttons opened and slide one or both sides drop on your shoulder to make it look as an off shoulder shirt.
2. Maxi dress with Bomber Jacket : Wear your strappy or tube or any maxi dress and kayer it with your sporty or leather bomber jacket or even a shrug to give it a new look. To make your look more stylish, roll over your sleeves the way Radhika has done.
3. Lacy Little Black Dress : Going out for clubbing or a sexy date night with your boyfriend, go for this short and sexy lace little black dress. Add a sultry black see through stockings, centre parted ironed hairstyle and no accessroies minimal look and we promise you won’t look less than Radhika herself.
4. Black and White classic look : When you are confused what to wear or like most of the girls in a state that “kuch bhi nahi hai mere pass pahenne ko” & without a second thought dig intomtour wardrobe, take out your crisp white collar shirt & any short black skirt and hey see the problem is resolved. Again keep the look minimal an let your black and white combo highlighted.
5. Denim Hotpants with a boyfriend shirt : It is one of the best street styles I have come across. When you are in a mood of style with comfort this look is the perfect solution. Wear your denim hotpants with any boyfriend fit shirt without tucked in. To add more style wear oxford or brougues shoes in any colour but with hidden socks.
6. Printed Crop top with flared Pants : Printed crop top is one of the hottest trend internationally which is not going out for long time now. Going to college or hang out with friends an option of printed crop top with matching colour flared pants looks cool. Not only this if you are a short height girl, it gives an illusion of taller height.
7. Black lace crop top with black palazzo pants : Wearing a black lace crop top with black pallazzo pants with minimal accessroise are the great style especially going for any birthday party. To add a sheeen and more style carry a matching shiny clutch.
8. Athleisure : This looks goes best especially when you are travelling or going to college because of its style and comfort. Athleisure is so hot in trend that even internation stars like Rihana, Beyonce, etc can’t still ignore it.
9. Strappy Stripped Jumpsuit : It is difficult to find a girl who dosn’t like wearing a junpsuit. But like Radhika, if you wear a stripped stappy jumpsuit with a stiched same fabric belt you look a true chic as the stripes make you look taller, belt clinches your waist and straps let you flaunt your sexy collar bones and shoulder. Junpsuit is also a life saviour as it can we worn anywhere at any occaasion.
10. Tomboyish look : If you are a young gulr who is tomboyish then this style of Radhika Madan is apt for you. Wear your denim hotpants with your any tshirt or a tank top tucked in and layered it with a long shirt or a jacket. In cootwear opt for sneakers preferably and a small leather backpack.
11. Festive look : India is a land of festivals and season of festivals has just begun. Nothing can beat Indian wear in these festivals. So a matching printed crop top with a long flayered skirt with lot of silver or oxidised jewelleries look great.
12. Geek yet glamourous : It is an easiest style to carry. Wear your any printed round neck tshirt, tucked in your any beat fitted or favourite skirt, heels and most important to get the perfect Geek yet sexy look wear your aviator glasses.