Rakshabandhan is just around the corner & I am sure you girls are still hunting for clothes & accessories to wear on this day. To make your life easier, I have come up with some best new creative trendy styles from bollywood celebrities from which you can opt for yourself for this Rakshabandhan. All the styles suggested are been chosen keeping in mind the trend, different styles & festival. So check out all the styles and see which one you are going to flaunt this Rakshbandhan & fill your social media to make your friends & cousins “Like” it or feel jealous of you. 😉
1. Shirt with Long Skirt : Take any of your cotton or silk full sleeves shirt & tuck into any of your formal silk brocade or printed skirt like Aditi Rao Hydari. A silver or junk necklace over the shirt will enhance your look.
2. Dupatta with Top & Trousers : This style is really creative & save lot of money. To get this style you really do not have to buy anything new in case you are broke. All you have to do is combine your matching or contrast formal top & team up with a pallazo or any formal trousers. The most important to complete this look is your Dupatta which will make your style look Indian & modern. Swara Bhaskar style showing perfectly the same.
3. Floral Dhoti Pant : Dhoti pant is very much in trend these days. You can get it readymade in the market else to get the matching look, you can easily take the help of any local boutique. Do try this look in floral prints preferably like Illeana D`Cruz is wearing. To give emphasis on Dhoti pant team up it with a crop top.
4. Festive look in Denim : Wear your denim with any heavy embroidered top or short kurti or nowadays cape is making a noise in fashion. Get some formal hairstyle & wear it with a heel and you look picture perfect even on Rakshabandhan. Mugdha Godse showing this style very well.
5. Long dress with a contrast long cape : Long coat style capes are really trendy these days. Celebrities are trying it even with hotpants. But we don`t have to go there. So get your cotton or silk plain long floor length dress & complete it with a contrast printed same length or few inches shorter length cape exactly how bollywood actress Kajol is wearing. You can also accentuate & accessories it by adding a belt.
6. Evergreen Sharara : Sharara has become a must have Indian wear during festivals especially. Bollywood actress Sana Khan showing this style in an impressive way. If you already have worn Sharara many times & now board of it then just replace its lower by any of your same fabric long skirt.
7. Sparkling Top & Pant : Glitter or sparkling is always fun whatever the occassion is & symbolize the festival in a right way. We just loved Jacqueline`s style where she is wearing a matching shinning crop top with trousers. This look is pretty chic & would suits you in a great way if you re the younger one at home or a college going. Break the monotony of silk & cotton fabrics along with the typical Indian wear.
8. Modern Sari : You have seen this gorgeous newly launched actress Niddhi Agerwal with Tiger Shroff. Her style of modern sari is chic, modern yet Indian at the same time. To make it look more trendy she has worn asymmetric one shoulder top as a blouse. Plain sari & a printed asymmetric blouse in one shoulder is a marvellous style to flaunt this Rakshabandhan.
9. Anarkal Suit with Chudidar sleeves : Anarkali suit now can be consider as classic Indian wear. You can never go wrong with Anarkali suits. To make your anarkali suit different from the regular, get the sleeves chudidar. Most important points to get this look stylish, is ethnic jewelleries, centre parting hair style & a small bindi. In short Athiya Shetty look is exactly what we are talking about.
all images source : afashionistadiaries on instagram